Addit! Pro For Prepar3D
The box where I pull down drives does not work right. What can I do?
Addit! Pro's drive pull-down controls may not display correctly under Windows XP unless you make a small change to your visual effects settings.
To fix the problem:
1. Go into your System Properties window (click Start, then Control Panel then select System).
2. Click the Advanced tab to go into the Advanced System Properties window.
3. Under performance, press Settings.
4. In the Visual Effects tab, uncheck the box called "Slide open combo boxes".
5. Press OK twice.
If this does not solve the problem or if you prefer not to make this change there is a workaround:
1. Start Addit! Pro.
2. Click Customize to open the Customize window.
3. Click on the General tab.
4. Uncheck the box "Enable drive pull-down controls" and check the box "Allow folder tree view controls to show all namespaces and drives".